Sunday, April 6, 2014

Trout Season is on!

Just finished prepping my fishing tackle for trout. Can't wait to get out in the sun and catch some fish.As time constraints allow i will get in as much stream stomping as i can before bass/boating season begin. Its always fun and i love being outside,especially after a long winter stuck indoors.My kids love fishing from the boat,but trout fishing is just for me alone because of where i go.Not a secret by any stretch,nine mile creek in Camillus is the spot. This seems to me to be more of a diary than anything someone may read,so if someone reads this please excuse the minutia.I will post pics and such as well to keep a nice account of what where and when the fish are biting.Since starting to blog again is going to be slow, my posts will be short unless they are a rant against anything i choose to bitch about. anyways,until next time,peace and good music, Spacewalker

No comments:

Post a Comment